What We Do
We provide recreational facilities in the interest of social welfare and development. We aim to provide services for young people who can at times feel without direction and esteem. We also provide special classes for female education and learning.
Special communal facilities for elderly people are available to provide them company, resources and leisure.
We work closely with other organisations who promote unity and peace. As well as this we work hand in hand with organisations which tackle the issues faced by our community.
- To advance Religious & Academic Education
- To produce multilingual scholars who are charismatic and understand the needs of the day
- To promote spirituality as a practical concept
- To revive the Islamic Sciences and deliver them in a digestible manner
- To serve the needs of poor people across the world, in particular Asia and Africa
- To promote interfaith dialogue and harmony
- To promote wider community engagement at a local, regional, national and international level
Brief biography of Shaykh Ghulam Rabbani
Shaykh Ghulam Rabbani is considered among the world’s most eminent scholars. He gained his education from international authorities and holds Ijaza’s in Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, Seerah, Shariah and multiple other disciplines from leading Scholars and institutions. He teaches in several languages including Arabic, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Farsi and others.
Shaykh Rabbani founded Faizan-e-Islam to bring about an ethos of religious academia, spirituality and interfaith harmony. He has pioneered a modern comprehensive system of Islamic Education. In a short space of time Faizan-e-Islam’s services have expanded nationally and internationally. People of all ages and backgrounds have benefitted immensely and poor people across the world have been supported.